There are 40 exhibition booths available at the Forum. The exhibition is a major component of the Forum, featuring the latest information on services and products available to the VET sector.
The Forum's program has been designed to maximise the opportunity for delegates to visit the exhibition with refreshment breaks, lunches and networking drinks held in the exhibition area.
The exhibition is set to be the major networking arena for conference delegates, sponsors and exhibitors. Approximately 450 delegates will attend, from private training providers and TAFE, Industry Training Councils and Skills Service Organisations, schools, universities, government agencies and others involved in the VET sector.
|Participants by industry breakdown||2014||2015|
|Private training providers ||28%||24%|
What does it cost?
A single 2m x 3m booth for two days is $1500 (including GST).
If you submit your application and deposit by 27 March 2015 you will receive an early bird discount rate of $1250 (including GST).
What does this include?
The exhibitor package is designed to give maximum exposure to your organisation and opportunities to display and demonstrate your products and services.
The exhibitor package includes:
- screening of a commercial (up to 30 seconds) during breaks on the large screen (exhibitor to provide);
- displaying your logo on the large screen and the Forum website;
- inserting publicity material into the Virtual Satchel;
- four complimentary one day registrations for exhibition staff; and
- access to a private lounge area where lunch will be provided.
Exhibition booths comprise:
- 2m x 3m booth;
- two spotlights;
- one power point;
- one table and black table cloth;
- two chairs; and
- one fascia sign with your choice of words.
To apply for a booth
Interested exhibitors should contact: